Long Island Doll Hospital
45395 Main Road Rt.25 • PO Box #1604 • Southold, New York 11971 ph. 631-765-2379
||We have been in business restoring and repairing antique, modern dolls, bears, and
stuffed animals for 33 years. We don't over repair, we only do what is necessary to retain the value of the doll
or animal. Originality is of the utmost importance and we use antique and vintage parts whenever possible. Listed
below are some of the services we offer.
• RESTRINGING - bisque dolls, composition dolls, vinyl, celluloid, and wood. All sizes large to small, including Schoenhut animals, puppets, and Pinochio's
• COMPOSITION REPAIR - cracking, crazing, lifting, peeling, missing parts, sculpting fingers and repainting
• LEATHER REPAIR - Dolls from the 1800's early 1900's with leather bodys are repaired with antique leather, restuffing when necessary
• RESETTING OF EYES - Resetting eyes in antique dolls to open and close. Replacing eyes in animals and bears using German glass stick pin eyes, or shoe button eyes
• WIGS - Doll wigs are restyled, washed, set, new wigs available if needed
• STEIFF ANIMALS AND STUFFED ANIMAL S-Cleaned, restuffed, tears, rips, parts when available
INSURANCE CLAIMS-APPRAISALS-PUFF BACKS-WATER DAMAGE
SORRY NO PORCELAIN REPAIRS
Closed for the season.
All work done on premises.
Ship dolls for free estimates for repairs
Member of the following: